Halloween was so fun this year. Radley was a monkey... that's what his daddy calls him so it was perfect. He also got to try on his dad's mullet wig. We had lots and lots of trick or treaters, and I took Radley to a few houses where we live. The picture of his little feet reminded us of the wicked witch's feet under the house in Wizard of Oz.




7 comments:
What a cute little monkey you have there! I bet it was a lot of fun to dress him up! Miss you guys!
Radley was so cute as a monkey! He is such a cute little boy and growing so fast!!!
What a cute little monkey!!! That mullet wig is pretty sweet, too. :) Radley is absolutely adorable.
What a cute little monkey. He is growing up. Tell Quincy he ought to grow a real mullet(just kidding)
Love the mullet! He is so cute!
He is so cute! I love the hair!
I love Radleys mullet! It almost makes him look like you as a snarly haired little girl!!
Post a Comment