9/29/08


Radley was blessed September 21, 2008. He wore the outfit Quincy was blessed in. Grandma Debbie took all these pictures. They turned out great!! Thank you!


After the blessing


The Rich cousins: Radley, Mykell, and Porter.


Some of both our families had to leave before we took these pictures.

9 comments:

hannah said...

Such cute pictures!! Radley looked adorable on his blessing day! He's such a cutie!! I love the picture of the Rich cousins. It was fun seeing you guys yesterday! :)

Shea and Sadie Hymas said...

Hey Quincy and Kelli!! How are you guys?! I was just looking through some blogs and found yours and thought I'd say hello! Your baby is so cute!! Congratulations! I hope you all are doing well! Take care!

Harris said...

How precious are those pictures!! He looks so stinkin' cute!! You look great as well...you would have never guessed you have had a baby!
Thanks for the advice on getting Connor into a sleeping schedule..I can't believe Radley is already sleeping through the night!!!! Where did you find this book?!?!

The Rich's said...

Kelli, those pictures turned out so cute, it is sooo cute, I can't get enough of him. Thanks so much for everything yesterday, I had a lot of fun. (Porter looks pretty serious in his pictures funny huh!!)

Julie said...

Everything turned out so great that day. Love the pictures, I want some copies of the fam.

Anonymous said...

so cute pic's Kelli! I love Radley I just want to love him! :) you look great!

Kayla Merritt said...

Heys guys, the little one looks great! Glad to see you both so happy to be new parents! Take care, love Jason & Kayla Merritt

hannah said...

Hey Kelli! It was fun seeing you guys on Sunday. I'm so glad I got to see little Radley in person. He is SO darling! I know, its so funny that we brought the same salad! I thought most people would either bring a green salad or a fruit salad! Ha ha! And thanks, you are sweet--I love taking pictures. :)

White Family said...

Wow Kelli! Your little guy has so much hair!! These pictures are so cute and it looks like you're all doing well. You'll have to tell me more about those slings. I want to make some but I don't know where to start, where to find a good pattern, anything. Help!?!