So adorable! I love his toes in the sand-what a doll!
You guys look so cute with your little family! He is so adorable and has so much hair. We miss you guys so much! Hope to see you in October when I come to visit!
It sounds like you had a great time. The feet picture is so cute!
I too love the picture of those little toes in the sand.
Kelli- he is adorable! Definitely a good combo of you and Quincy. Babies are so fun.
SUPER CUTE! ahh i loved seeing you and quincy and radley! You need to blog or email that pic of me and you! i really want it! k? thanks! I love you! ♥~kenz
You also had a family reunion with your family, but forgot to take pics of that!! Just kidding...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So adorable! I love his toes in the sand-what a doll!
You guys look so cute with your little family! He is so adorable and has so much hair. We miss you guys so much! Hope to see you in October when I come to visit!
It sounds like you had a great time. The feet picture is so cute!
I too love the picture of those little toes in the sand.
Kelli- he is adorable! Definitely a good combo of you and Quincy. Babies are so fun.
SUPER CUTE! ahh i loved seeing you and quincy and radley!
You need to blog or email that pic of me and you! i really want it! k? thanks! I love you! ♥
~kenz
You also had a family reunion with your family, but forgot to take pics of that!! Just kidding...
Post a Comment