Oh, he's soo cute!! Paden loved looking at the pictures. He kept saying baby. Then when I went to a different blog he kept asking where did the baby go? Hope you're getting some sleep!
SO SO SO cute!! He is so precious, Quincy looks like a proud dad! :) I wish I would have been in Paris when you were there, I can't wait to see your little Radley!! How are you feeling/doing?
Kelli, he's adorable!!!! I'm soo happy for you guys! I can't wait until our baby girl comes...almost there! lol... hope things are going well for you guys! Congrats again!
Thanks for leaving me a comment. YOur little boy is so handsome! I love all of the hair. I bet you are loving being a new mommy, there really isn't anything quite like it. Good luck!!!
Hi Kelli, I'm so terrible at leaving comments so I'm trying to get better. I was so glad that you found me and my blog. I was just looking at yours and your sisters. You are all so creative. Congratulations on your new, adorable baby. It's been FOREVER since I've seen you...that's terrible. But living in Virginia, it's hard to get back West. I'm glad that we can all keep in contact now.
14 comments:
He is so cute, I love the pictures Debby took, she is so good at it. I hope you are enjoying life and summer, what is left of it;)
Kelli, he is so cute! I can't get over his hair, I love it. Congrats, I'm so happy for you guys!!!
What a cutie! I can't get over it :) It was great visiting you the other night. I hope everything is going good!
Radley is so cute! I hope everything is going alright!
Oh, he's soo cute!! Paden loved looking at the pictures. He kept saying baby. Then when I went to a different blog he kept asking where did the baby go? Hope you're getting some sleep!
What a precious little guy. Congrats!
SO ADORABLE... You are lucky to have a mother in law that takes AWESOME pics- he is so cute! I just want to hold him.... I LOVE babies!
SO SO SO cute!! He is so precious, Quincy looks like a proud dad! :) I wish I would have been in Paris when you were there, I can't wait to see your little Radley!! How are you feeling/doing?
Kelli, he's adorable!!!! I'm soo happy for you guys! I can't wait until our baby girl comes...almost there! lol... hope things are going well for you guys! Congrats again!
Radley is the cutest little baby!!! I LOVE his name too!! congratulations!! I hope you're all doing great :)
Thanks for leaving me a comment. YOur little boy is so handsome! I love all of the hair. I bet you are loving being a new mommy, there really isn't anything quite like it. Good luck!!!
We saw Quincey at Lee's the other day. We would love to get together with you guys. Just let us know when your feeling up to it.
Hi Kelli, I'm so terrible at leaving comments so I'm trying to get better. I was so glad that you found me and my blog. I was just looking at yours and your sisters. You are all so creative. Congratulations on your new, adorable baby. It's been FOREVER since I've seen you...that's terrible. But living in Virginia, it's hard to get back West. I'm glad that we can all keep in contact now.
Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment