5/12/08

the finished products

Here is the crib with the bedding. My mom did most of it. I am so grateful for her sewing skills. I am really happy with how it all turned out and can't wait to add the final touch- our little boy!

These two pictures are of the curtains that match and the dresser that matches the crib.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Love, love it~it is soo cute! Great job, so glad you got it all finished!

Tami said...

Way cute, Kell! I really like the ric rac on the pillow--cute touch. Can't wait to see it in person....

Harris said...

WAY cute!! I have yet to begin our baby's room. You are getting so close to your due date! How are you feeling? Do you have any names picked out yet?

Megan and Erik said...

Hi Kelly and Quincy. I had no idea you were pregnant. Congratulations! I cant believe you made that bedding set. You are so creative!Its beautiful.

beck said...

Hey Kelli, it's Tam's friend Becky. I took a peek at your blog! Cute baby stuff! Your mom has some skills!! You look so cute with a prego belly! Good luck!

Megan and Erik said...

Thats so cool you are having your baby really soon. Are you getting nervous? It'll be great, Im excited for you guys. Do you have any names picked out? We probably wont have kids for a while cuz we are moving all over the place. I am baby hungry though. I love to think about names though.

Shelly said...

Very cute bedding! Good luck with becoming a mother. You will do great. love your cousin shelly